Master of Physiotherapy Admission
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||No. of Intake(per year)||Duration|
|1||Master of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy||3||2 Years|
|2||Master of Neuro Physiotherapy||3||2 Years|
|3||Master of Cardiovascular Pulmonary Physiotherapy & Fitness||3||2 Years|
|4||Master of Community and Preventive Physiotherapy||-||2 Years|
|5||Master of Sports Physiotherapy||3||2 Years|
The candidate desirous to seek admission to Physiotherapy programmes, need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
Next MGM CET for Batch 2020-21 will be held in June 2020.
For Details keep checking this section.
Eligibility for admission to MPT:
- The minimum educational requirements shall be BPT with internship completed on or before June 30, 2020
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Merit based on Entrance examination conducted by MGMIHS.
MGM CET MPT:
- MGM CET MPT paper will be of 2 hours duration containing 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- All questions are compulsory.
- Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Candidate should completely darken one and the only one best response (oval) on the OMR answer sheet.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark
- There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
|Particular||Amount in INR|
|Tuition Fess (Annual)||2,64,000|
|Refundable Caution Deposit (At the time of Admission)||25,000|
|University Eligibility Fess (At the time of Admission) 16,000||16,000|
|Other Fess (At the time of Admission)||25,000|
|1) Laboratory Fees||10,000|
|2) Journal & Library Fees||10,000|
|3) Transportation Fees||5,000|
|Particular||Fees in INR|
|Certificate course in Hand therapy||25,000|
|Fellowship in Primary Spine Care||50,000|
|Fellowship in Clinical Biomechanics||50,000|
Cancellation of Admission
Cancellation and Refund of Fee:
- Candidate who has confirmed his/her admission may cancel it by submitting an application to the concerned Dean/Principal.
- A refund claim may be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request through the institution, in accordance to the regulation prescribed for the purpose by the MGMIHS.
- If the candidate withdrawing admission after cutoff date then no refund is permissible and the candidate shall have to pay the tuition fee for total duration of the course.
- Please note that, if the applicant wants to shift to another program after confirming the admission in a particular program, he/she will have to cancel the admission from the admitted institute and cancellation charges as mentioned below will be applicable in such cases.
|Point of time when notice of Cancellation of admission is received||Cancellation charges applicable|
|Before 15th July, 2020||5% of Tuition Fee OR INR 5,000/- (whichever is less)|
|From 16th– 31stJuly, 2020||10% of Tuition Fee|
|From 1st-15th August, 2020||20% of Tuition Fee|
|From 16th – 31stAugust, 2020||50% of Tuition Fee|
|After cut off date for admission (31st August 2020)||