Bachelor of Physiotherapy Admission
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||No. of Intake(per year)|
|1||Bachelor of Physiotherapy||100|
The candidate desirous to seek admission to Physiotherapy programmes, need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
Next MGM CET for Batch 2020-21 will be held in June 2020.
For Details keep checking this section.
Eligibility for admission to BPT:
Candidate seeking admission to first year Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT):
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December 2020
- The minimum educational requirements shall be;
- A candidate should have passed in the subject of PCB & English Core/ English Elective individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB in the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2) from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or equivalent Board.
- Students passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 50% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Merit based on Entrance examination conducted by MGMIHS.
MGM CET BPT:
- MGM CET BPT paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), out of which 50 each will pertain to Chemistry & Physics and 100 to Biology
- Syllabus for MGM CET BPT will be same as for HSC (10+2) or equivalent examinations.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Candidate should completely darken one and only one best response (oval) on OMR answer sheet.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
|Particular of Fees in INR||I BPT||II BPT||III BPT||IV BPT||Total in INR|
|Journal & Library Fees||10,000|
|Caution Money Deposit||25,000||25,000|
|Hostel Fees (If Applicable)|
|Total in words(INR)||Eight Lakh Eighty Thousand Two Hundred only|
Cancellation of Admission
Cancellation and Refund of Fee:
- Candidate who has confirmed his/her admission may cancel it by submitting an application to the concerned Dean/Principal.
- A refund claim may be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request through the institution, in accordance to the regulation prescribed for the purpose by the MGMIHS.
- If the candidate withdrawing admission after cutoff date then no refund is permissible and the candidate shall have to pay the tuition fee for total duration of the course.
- Please note that, if the applicant wants to shift to another program after confirming the admission in a particular program, he/she will have to cancel the admission from the admitted institute and cancellation charges as mentioned below will be applicable in such cases.
|Point of time when notice of Cancellation of admission is received||Cancellation charges applicable|
|Before 15th July, 2020||5% of Tuition Fee OR INR 5,000/- (whichever is less)|
|From 16th– 31stJuly, 2020||10% of Tuition Fee|
|From 1st-15th August, 2020||20% of Tuition Fee|
|From 16th – 31stAugust, 2020||50% of Tuition Fee|
|After cut off date for admission (31st August 2020)||