Aims and Objectives:
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the college and between the Alumni themselves
- To provide A forum to establish a link between the alumni, staff, and students of the Institute.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute.
- To enable the alumni to participate in activities which would contribute to the general development of the institute.
- To provide a forum for the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day.
The college has constituted the following members to assist the committee of Alumni Association for the smooth conduct is as follows:
|Dr. Bela Agarwal(PT)||Chairman|
|Dr. Meruna Bose(PT)||Co-coordinator|
|Dr. Mamta Shetty (PT)||Member Secretary|
|Dr. Ruturaj Shete (PT)||Member|
|Dr. Shrutika Parab (PT)||Member|
|Dr. Juhi Bharnuke (PT)||Member|
|Dr. Bhoomika Sawant (PT)||Member|
|Hiloni Badani||Student Representative|
|Ria Khara||Student Representative|
|Abhijeet Kanojia||Student Representative|
|Ankita Vaghela||Student Representative|
Alumni Meet -
MGM School of physiotherapy established in 2008 aims to maintain a life-long connection between the Institute and its alumni. The mission of the Association is to foster strong bonds between alumni, students and the Institute, to keep alumni informed, and create a network enabling them to remain engaged with their alma mater and help shape its future through the Association's program’s and services.
Activities & Events
- Alumni meet periodically & get together
- Seminar & Expert speaks.
- Job opportunity platform