Inpatient & Outpatient Services
Clinical Departments of MGM School of Physiotherapy believe in highest quality of care to patients. We are integrated team of skilled Physiotherapists who caters Inpatient (IPD) as well as Outpatient (OPD) on daily basis. Our Aim is Prevention, Rehabilitation and Restoration using evidence based practices. We use advance treatment techniques to achieve maximum benefit of our patients. Along with quality treatment of the patient, our department also encourages students towards the Quality training, Clinical assessment, Functional Diagnosis and Designing the appropriate treatment protocol. Intensive care service provided to COVID patients along with Post COVID Rehabilitation on OPD basis aims at optimum rehabilitation outcome. Community camps, support groups and awareness programme encourage active participation in Community Rehabilitation.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Department
- Sports Physiotherapy Department
- Neurophysiotherapy Department
- Cardiovascular and respiratory Physiotherapy department
- Community Physiotherapy department
Inpatient Physiotherapy services:
- Post fracture rehabilitation
- Post traumatic rehabilitation for e.g. Spinal cord injury, Traumatic brain injury, hip dislocation etc.
- Pre and Post Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation for. Amputation, cardiac surgeries like CABG, tendon transplants, Neurosurgeries like craniotomy, cranioplasty etc.
- ICU, NICU and PICU care
- Pre and Post Paediatric surgeries
- Post Natal care
- Burns Rehabilitation
Outpatient Physiotherapy services:
- Multiple joint pain management.
- Post fracture Rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation for conditions like Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome etc.
- Cardiopulmonary fitness
- Post CABG Rehabilitation
- Post COVID Rehabilitation
- Prenatal and Antenatal care
- Incontinence training
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic training