Parent Teacher Meeting
MGM School of Physiotherapy Navi Mumbai organizes six monthly Parent Teacher meeting where faculty and parents come together to discuss student’s performance and various ways to enrich their learning experience.
The main objectives of the Parent Teacher meeting are:
- To enlighten the parents about vision, mission, core values of the institution
- To create a common platform for faculty and parents
- To brief the parents about the student’s academic performance.
- To notify parents about the student’s attendance percentage
- Together to identify the areas of strength and weakness of the student and resolved the ways to enhance the student’s performance.
We also provide online interactive sessions for the parents who are not able to interact in person. Parents are always encouraged to appreciate student’s participation in academic, cultural and sport activities. Through interactive sessions both faculty and parents strive towards making our student competent professional.