Master of Physiotherapy Admission
Academic year 2022 - 2023
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||No. of Intake(per year)||Duration|
|1||Master of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy||3||2 Years|
|2||Master of Neuro Physiotherapy||3||2 Years|
|3||Master of Cardiovascular Pulmonary Physiotherapy & Fitness||3||2 Years|
|4||Master of Community and Preventive Physiotherapy||-||2 Years|
|5||Master of Sports Physiotherapy||3||2 Years|
The candidate desirous to seek admission to Physiotherapy programmes, need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
Next MGM CET for Batch 2020-21 will be held in June 2020.
For Details keep checking this section.
Eligibility for admission to MPT:
- The minimum educational requirements shall be BPT with internship completed on or before June 30, 2020
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Merit based on Entrance examination conducted by MGMIHS.
MGM CET MPT:
- MGM CET MPT paper will be of 2 hours duration containing 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- All questions are compulsory.
- Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Candidate should completely darken one and the only one best response (oval) on the OMR answer sheet.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark
- There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
|Fees Heads||When to Pay||Mode of Payment||Amount (INR)|
|Tuition fees (per annum)||a) At the time of admission
b) At the start of 2nd / 3rd / 4th academic year (July / August)
|Online payment through University website||3,00,000/-|
|University eligibility fees||One time within three months after college starts through online payment mode of University||Online payment through University website||30,000/-|
|Caution Money Deposit (Refundable)||At the time of admission||At College level||20,000/-|
(Includes ID card/ Library card, Aprons [2 per year], Journals, Log books, Handbook)
|At the time of admission||At College level||20,000/-|
Note: Hostel and mess fees will be separate if opted for (For details please contact respective college offices)
Cancellation of Admission
Details of Cancellation & Refund of fees for the Academic Year 2022 – 2023
|Important dates||Permissible Deduction / Penalty|
|13.09.2022 to 23.09.2022||100 % refund of tuition fees*|
|24.09.2022 to 30.09.2022||50 % refund of tuition fees*||01.10.2022 Onwards||No refund
Full fees of entire duration of course will be liable to be paid by the student)
*an amount not more than 5 % of the 1st year tuition fees, subject to maximum of Rs. 5000/- as processing charges from refundable amount will be deducted.
Kindly note the following:
1. Fees once paid is not transferrable under any circumstances.
2. For the cancellation of admission, a candidate has to submit an application of cancellation duly signed by him/her and counter signed by his parent/guardian at respective Institute on plain paper.
3. The candidate has to enclose the original final admission letter, fee receipt and cancelled cheque along with the written application. (State the relation of the ‘cheque holder’ with student)
4. At the time of admission, full fee of 1st year has to be paid. If for any valid and authentic reason, part payment of fees (Instalment OR Fee concession) is agreed upon, then such student will not be allowed to cancel admission under any circumstances. Further such candidate will have to pay balance fee of 1st year within three months of start of academic term. Otherwise their provisional admission will be automatically cancelled. It is to be noted that consequences due to part payment in terms of other University requirements will be solely student responsibility.